Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prayer request


I just received a phone call from my friend that one of my friend has just been rushed to the hospital due to an irregular heart condition. According to her, this may be a fatal condition. I couldn't even talk to my friend when she was telling me about him, I was in a state of shock. This is too unbelievable because I saw him this Friday and he was fine, but to hear that he may have a fatal condition now...I don't know what to say. I can only do one thing; pray. Pray that I will see him again. I am asking everyone who reads this entry to please consider my friend in your prayers and that he will be fine in the end. Thank you so much.

2 comments:

SuJ said...

i'll pray for your friend as well.

my name is hj said...

i'll be praying as well.

just wanted to let you know that i changed my url to this http://www.hcjohnso.blogspot.com/

enjoy ^^