Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Fond Farewell to the Decade...and 2009.

It's almost mind-boggling to me that I've been alive for two decades now. It's almost just as hard to believe that another year has gone by so quickly. Although it's a little late for a New Years resolution post I'm going to post mine anyways...

-Work out more (so far, so good)
-Study harder for my classes and be more focused in classes.
-Take more time to appreciate my blessings and enjoy my life. You only get to live it once
-Continue to dance and improve as much as I can
-Enjoy the time spent with friends as it is getting harder every year to have quality time with them

Time is flying by and I life just keeps on getting more interesting. As corny as it sounds, everyday is a brand new adventure and I just can't wait to see what this year has to offer me!

Happy New Years!

*This song has me mesmerized...Ever since I heard it on (500) Days of Summer, an excellent movie, I can't stop listening to it

No comments: